Sunday, October 16, 2011

The I LOVE YOU Came....

Baby, whats wrong?

Nothing, he says. (as he stares at me from the love seat.)

You sure, you want anything?

No, I'm fine now. perfect in fact.
come here, he says...

Look in the mirror, sammee. your so beautiful. your eyes are mesmerizing, your hair just shines. I just want to hold you, as he plays with my belly flap from standing behind me. he calls that his belly pillow..
I call it a pain on my ass. To each is own, though. 

Come lay with me. 
We disrobe, We lye next to each other, and he takes my hand and kisses it. he stokes my curls out of the way, tells me how beautiful I look. How sexy I smell... How wet I must be, as he strokes my breast to my thigh going in for the wet swelling pussy hes been lurching for all morning.

OMG! are you trying to kill me today? I say out loud and laugh in the process.  he laughs and says no, but I'm gonna kill that pussy for sure... as he throws open my legs and plungers his hand into my wet hot throbbing pussy hole. 1 finger, 2 fingers, 3 fingers, i gasp and moan.

He has successfully fisted my body with his entire hand inside my soul. I grind his fingers and palm as he trys to make me squirt from the force that's so gentle, but so strong. Rhythmically in and out, he puts his lips on my pussy and kisses those lips like they were my faces. Tongue in circles like he does my lips, strokes his cheeks against my thigh like its my face. kiss my clit, like hes teasing me for my tongue. lifts my bottom like its my chin and dives in for the kill of my pink swollen hot wet hole like he's french kissing my ass.  

I cum and came, and he laughs. I'm flush. He's happy. He crawls up to the top of the bed, and says "Samantha", my sammee.
He does something different, he held me, my chest to his, my head under his chin, and my hand in his. Time stopped.  He took a breath and lifted my head, his eyes were glazed. He took his hand, swept my face, and said damn it.
I knew. I knew what he ment. it hit me like a ton of bricks. The man who was alpha lion male was broke.
I looked at him, eyes whelling up and i said "you did it, didn't you?"  He said what? staring so passionately at me..
You bastard, you fell in love, with me...
He put his head down on my chest kissed the cleavage, and looked at me. Is that so wrong after being with you all this time, fighting, agreeing, being happy and the way that you make me feel as a man, a fucking king. You give me everything. You make me feel so wonderful. How could I not. Cant fight the inevitable?

My eyes whelled up and tears begin to fall as he pulls himself to my ear, and whisper the words that are suppose to be dear. they burn, they confuse and they lie. I love you SAM, I love you, Samantha.
You hear nothing, except the whimpers of my tears after three years, you say it and mean it. I'm ready for most everything, most anything. This one, i wasn't ready for. he said it on occassion, and it was like the yeah OK, i love you too. Today was a Reality.

We have intimate moments, we play with each others fingers. sucking them teasingly. we suck on each others thighs like we want to eat each other up in passionate ways. He puts my leg up on the wall, and fucks me like a animal who needs to be tamed.  He stops, and says that we have only just began in a new direction. You have no idea how hard it is to leave you, and leave you here alone. I don't want to leave. daddy's home to stay.

We get up and take a shower together, we both cried, i wasn't suppose to see him do that. He shows no sign of weakness, but today He let himself go. He finally let me in. He is no punk, if that's what you think. He's  genuine. He was real, and allowed me to see it. he said something that changed my thoughts about him today.

"I feel when your hurt, I hurt more because i don't know why your hurting in the first place."

"I get madder, cause you got mad, and i couldn't protect you from why you got mad"

"I smell you, when your not around, and the scent of you is driving me insane, when I'm alone and I cant touch you."

"I crave the taste of you, when I'm hungry and I cant even eat."

I love you SAM... I really am in love with you.

He plays chess, not checkers. 
Never saw that move on the board.



WWW.BBWSAM.com
Follow me on twitter @bbwsammee
Follow me on facebook @ bbwsam.com@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sammee I that you are very passionate uninhibited woman and that you give the lucky man that you're In love with your mind, body, and soul.

    ReplyDelete