Tuesday, October 4, 2011

good after boom...

well its Tuesday,
and every Tuesday for the last 6 weeks... i have gotten a visit from the cable man.. ironically though this visit was different, actually the last three days have been really funny.

those who know about the relationship of the cable man and i are familiar that we have a torrid love affair. really love hate, and nice to be with you after the fact. some times i feel like im the tick on this dogs back.

i question a lot of things and thoughts i have. One thing i don't question is the attraction. he's a perfect pretty light skinned brother. he is bald, beautiful eyes, fine ass man. Reality is im sure im not the only one who sees this. When we have sex, time sits still. He reminded me today how when we first started out our sexpot's where like 15 to 20 minutes, now it can go for days if we push the limit.

anyway, today.
for the last three days he has really been different, he says its because I'm thinking too much. Trying to analysis this. but really. you have a sexually diverse female who is wants to fuck you, just you. the animal attraction is so intense you can smell it in the air.  yesterday he came and got something from me, that was for his benefit, OK mine too. no no no it wasn't sex. all though, he keeps saying that i f i would have kept it up, i would have had a mouth full of cum.
hes like on this cuddle me, stage-which is really new to us...
but stop playing with my tits, my ass and the pussy in the process. for the last three days its been like this... to tell you the truth, i don't like it.

three days of foreplay on a starved fat pussy is a lot.
especially when it doesn't get the man that is attached to that wonderful membrane 24 7. My friend said it right, your just the side chick. so slide this chick some dick and let me do me. you go home to your family.

he doesn't understand what it does emotionally to me when he leaves here after fucking with me, not fucking in me. i don't know even how to tell him. its like i clam up. i told him today, you didn't even kiss me when you came in, he said i know. you expect that. what i expect is that you realise like i do, nothing is promised-not even tomorrow.

this was just a thought, had to tell some one.

No comments:

Post a Comment